WE LOVE OUR VOLUNTEERS!!
Join the fun of the Parade before the Parade and become a member of the Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot volunteer corps! No matter what your interest, a variety of volunteer opportunities exist! All volunteers receive an official S3 Turkey Trot race shirt!
Click HERE to register as a volunteer for the 2021 Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot!!
Volunteer Positions Include:
- TCF Center, Hall E, Set up
- Assist with organizing and setting up inside of TCF Center before the Expo opens. Indoor position.
November 24 & November 25:
- Expo Registration and Pick up – Distribute bib numbers and participant shirts inside of TCF Center. Indoor position.
- Start Line Operations – Help organize the start area, distribute signage, assist with crowd direction and control, clean up post-race. Outdoor position.
- Course Marshal – Volunteers make sure the runners stay on course and watch for any safety issues during the event. Outdoor position.
- Finish Chutes – Assist with disbursement of finisher medals and water. Outdoor position.
- Finish Line Operations – Assist with set up of finish area, help with crowd direction and control, clean up post-race. Outdoor position.
- Cheer Stations – Encourage participants with noisemakers, music, and loud voices. Outdoor position.
- Food Court – Assist with organization and distribution of refreshments to participants inside Hall E, TCF Center. Indoor position.
- Water Stations – Supply participants with water and/or cookies. Outdoor position.
- Anywhere I Can – Help in any area requiring additional assistance.
Volunteer questions should be directed to our Volunteer Coordinator, Emily Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.