The Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot kick off America’s Thanksgiving Parade presented by Gardner White.
The S3 Turkey Trot has been a tradition in Detroit for the past forty years. Much more than a variety of races (10k/5k/1 mile and combo events), thousands of participants dress in costumes for the event. Often declared “The Parade before The Parade”, participants frolic by the largest spectator crowd in Michigan. Truly an awesome way to start Thanksgiving Day!
- Registration and Packet Pickup will be available at our Huntington Place Expo on Wednesday, November 22nd in Room E between 12:00 Noon and 7:00 p.m. CASH OR CHECK ONLY payable to The Parade Company.
- Registration also at Huntington Place race day morning in Room E until 8:00 a.m.
- Packet Pick-up also at Huntington Place race day morning in Room E beginning at 6:00 a.m.
- You may pick up other runners’ packets for them.
- Starting times: 10K and Mile: 7:30 a.m., 5K: 8:30 a.m.
- Jogging strollers allowed. No pets or bikes.
Already registered? Check your registration HERE
- Several distances to choose from – the Strategic Staffing Solutions 10k Turkey Trot, the 5k Stuffing Strut, and the family-friendly Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Mashed Potato Mile.
- Two combination events offered! The popular Drumstick Double (10k + 5k) and the Cranberry Combo (5k + 1mile).
- All participants receive a long-sleeved, technical shirt. Custom-designed medals are awarded to all finishers.
- All events are stroller friendly! Due to congestion and policies in place at Huntington Place, pets are NOT permitted.
- Stay up to date by following us on social media!
- Facebook – Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot
- Instagram – @S3TurkeyTrot
- Don’t forget to use our Official Event Hashtag when training or participating on Thanksgiving Day – #S3TurkeyTrotDetroit