For the first time in our history, the Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot will be a 100% virtual event. The health and safety of our participants, volunteers, sponsors, staff, and the community is always our top priority. We are very grateful to our loyal supporters throughout this unprecedented time. Even though we are not able to trot together in person this Thanksgiving, we remain committed to celebrating the tradition of our special event with each of you.
- Sign up for the distance you prefer 1 Mile, 5K, or 10K. For this year only, there will not be a Drumstick Double or Cranberry Combo.
- NOTE: Because packets will be shipped, please provide an accurate mailing address and email when registering.
- Walk or run your race any time between Monday, November 23 and Monday, November 30, 2020.
- Choose a location you enjoy – your neighborhood, a local park, somewhere “Up North.” Wherever you’d like. Because of safety concerns, we request you do not attempt a previous downtown course.
- Participants in a virtual run/walk are responsible for their own timing, distance, and safety.
- Upload your results to the S3 Turkey Trot website. Registered participants will receive instructions on how to upload their results.
- Post photos and videos on our social media sites or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will be able to download and print a race bib.
- We will be announcing additional event details in the coming weeks.
*Those registering between October 3rd and November 26th will receive their packet no later than January 2021, if not sooner.