Thursday, November 28, 2019 (6:00 – 11:00 AM)
TCF (formerly Cobo) Center – Hall E (formerly the Michigan Room)
OPEN TO ALL – FREE ADMISSION
- Late Registration for all races and Packet Pick-up for pre-registered participants on Wednesday, November 27, 2019, from Noon – 7:00 PM
- Packet Pickup for pre-registered participants on Thanksgiving morning, November 28, 2019, from 6:00 – 8:30 AM
- On both Wednesday and Thursday, the Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot Expo will feature exhibitors offering merchandise, samples, and consumer information.
- The Expo is Race Central on Thanksgiving morning
- Packet Pick-up
- Gear check
- Family reunion area
- Costume contest
- Post-race food
Become a Vendor!
Have a Display at the 2019 Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot Expo!
Why The Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot?
- Last year the Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot was the second largest race in Michigan based on timed finishers.
- The Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot attracts over 18,000 registered runners, and utilizes more than 400 volunteers – that’s quite a potential audience! Add the friends and family who support the runners and stay downtown for America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Art Van and the Detroit Lions Game.
- The newly renovated TCF Center on the Detroit River provides a spectacular setting.
Product Display Details
- Opportunity for retail sales.
- Ability to distribute promotional literature and or/coupons.
- A large area in Hall E (formerly the Michigan Room) of TCF Center including tables, chairs, draping and electricity for your use.
- Expo set-up and placement can begin on Wednesday morning, November 27, 2019. The Expo opens to the public at noon on Wednesday.
- All displays must be in place beginning Wednesday, November 27 at noon and 6 AM – until 10:00 am on Thanksgiving morning, Thursday, November 28, 2019.
- Special paperwork for vendors offering food samples is necessary (ex: a copy of insurance)