Thank you for your support of the 2023 America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Gardner White!! Grandstand tickets for this year’s Parade are sold out!! Tickets for 2024 will be available for purchase after Labor Day 2024!!
Free viewing areas are available along the three-mile Parade route, and we encourage you to join us this Thanksgiving on Woodward and be A Heart of History!!
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) SEATING – SECTION 101
Seating is available beginning at 8AM in front of the Detroit Public Library across from the Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA). Tickets are limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis Thanksgiving morning. The usher at this section will have ticketed lanyards to hand out upon arrival. Please note, there are no seats in this section, so we encourage guests to bring their own chairs/wheelchairs as needed. Each handicapped individual is entitled to two tickets, one for him/her and one for the caregiver. Handicapped parking is not included with your tickets, while Wayne State University has limited handicapped parking available, please also consult the ParkDetroit app on your phone or the City of Detroit recommended parking facilities, to see what is available on the morning of Parade Day (Thursday, November 23)!
For guests that are grandstand ticket holders, here are a few notes and rules to remember when attending this year’s event:
- One child under the age of two will be admitted per purchased ticket, however the child must sit on the ticket holder’s lap and must always remain on the lap of the paid ticket holder.
- Only small bags will be allowed in the grandstands. Security will be present and may inspect your bag.
- Strollers, wagons, bicycles, wheelies, skateboards, scooters, and hover boards are not allowed in the grandstands.
- No umbrellas or signage are allowed in the grandstands.
- Neither smoking nor vaping is allowed in the grandstands.
- No pets (except for properly sanctioned service animals) are allowed in the grandstands.
- For your safety, standing against the barricade in front of your grandstand is prohibited.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, November 23rd for another magical Thanksgiving in Detroit!!