Stay Tuned for information regarding Grandstand Tickets for the 2020 America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Gardner-White. Please follow us on Facebook for details for all upcoming events!
Step-off (Woodward & Kirby)
Located in front of the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Step-Off Grandstands are the best place to watch all the action as the floats, balloons, bands, and specialty units start their march down Woodward!
Detroit Blue Zone (Woodward & Montcalm)
Located in front of Comerica Park, these grandstands are a great view of The Parade with the historic Fox Theater as a backdrop! Cheer on the Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot runners as “the Parade before The Parade” races past!
TV Production Area at Santa’s Stage (Woodward & State St. – north or south corner)
Here they come! The floats and balloons are ready for their TV time and you get to see them make their grand entrance! These are also the best seat in the house with the opportunity to see the WDIV pre-Parade activities! YOU might get to be on TV, too! Seats are located on the west side of Woodward on either side of Santa’s Castle
WE WILL NO LONGER BE SHIPPING TICKETS TO CANADIAN ADDRESSES! Please call 313-923-7400 ext. 235 to place your Will-Call order!
Children’s Tickets for all sections:
One child under the age of 2 will be admitted per purchased ticket but must sit on the ticket holder’s lap. The child must remain on the lap of the paid ticket holder at all times.
Please note the following rules to ensure the best experience of The Parade for you and your fellow Parade watchers:
- Grandstands open at 8 a.m. We recommend arriving early as seating is general admission.
- Only small bags will be allowed in the grandstands. Security will be present and may inspect your bag.
- Strollers are not allowed in the grandstand area.
- No umbrellas or signage will be allowed in the grandstands.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes are allowed.
- Tickets must be worn on the outside of jackets and be worn at all times.
- No refunds will be issued after the event. This is an all-weather event.
Tickets will be mailed the first week in November.