Grandstand Tickets for the 2019 America’s Thanksgiving Parade presented by Art Van will be available beginning September 3, 2019. Please check back here for updates!
Step-off (Woodward & Kirby) –
Located in front of the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Step-Off Grandstands are the best place to watch all the action as the floats, balloons, bands, and specialty units start their march down Woodward!
Parking is available for pre-purchase in the Wayne State University parking garage on Warren – please call 313-923-7400 ext. 235 for more information. This pass is not sold on-line. Only available for Step-Off location.
Detroit Blue Zone (Woodward & Montcalm) –
Located in front of Comerica Park and adjacent to Parade Plaza, these grandstands are a great view of The Parade with the historic Fox Theater as a backdrop! Cheer on the Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot runners as “the Parade before The Parade” races past!
TV Broadcast Area (Woodward & Gratiot) –
Here they come! The floats and balloons are ready for their TV time and you get to see them make their grand entrance! Seats are on the west side of Woodward.
Children’s Tickets for all sections:
One child under the age of 2 will be admitted per purchased ticket but must sit on the ticket holder’s lap. The child must remain on the lap of the paid ticket holder at all times.
Please note the following rules to ensure the best experience of The Parade for you and your fellow Parade watchers:
- Grandstands open at 8 a.m. We recommend arriving early as seating is general admission.
- Only small bags will be allowed in the grandstands. Security will be present and may inspect your bag.
- Strollers are not allowed in the grandstand area.
- No umbrellas or signage will be allowed in the grandstands.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes are allowed.
- Tickets must be worn on the outside of jackets and be worn at all times.
- No refunds will be issued after the event. This is an all-weather event.
Tickets will be mailed the first week in November.