Thursday, November 24, 2016 (6:00 – 11:00 AM)
Cobo Center – Hall E (formerly the Michigan Room)
OPEN TO ALL – FREE ADMISSION
- Late Registration for all races and Packet Pickup for pre-registered participants on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 from Noon – 7:00 PM
- Packet Pickup for pre-registered participants on Thanksgiving morning, November 24, 2016 from 6:00 – 8:30 AM
- On both Wednesday and Thursday, The Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot Expo will feature exhibitors offering merchandise, samples, and consumer information.
- The Expo is Race Central on Thanksgiving morning
- Packet pickup
- Gear check
- Family reunion area
- Costume contest
- Post-race food
- TV viewing of America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Art Van
Become a Vendor!
Have a Display at the 2016 Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot Expo!
Why The Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot?
- Last year the Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot was the second largest race in Michigan based on timed finishers (19,002 plus 1000 Mashed Potato Milers).
- Thanksgiving Day has become the most popular holiday to race. Running USA estimated more than 1 million people raced on Thanksgiving Day in 2014.
- The Strategic Staffing Solutions Turkey Trot gets over 20,000 registered runners, and utilizes more than 500 volunteers – that’s quite a potential audience! Add in the friends and family who support the runners and stay downtown for America’s Thanksgiving Parade® presented by Art Van and the Detroit Lions Game.
- The newly renovated Cobo Center on the Detroit River provides a spectacular setting.
Product Display Details
- Opportunity for retail sales.
- Ability to distribute promotional literature and or/coupons.
- A large area in Hall E (formerly the Michigan Room) of Cobo Center including tables, chairs, draping and electricity for your use.
- Expo set-up and placement can begin on Wednesday morning, November 23, 2016.
- All displays must be in place and ready from 6:15 AM – until 10:00 am on Thanksgiving Morning, Thursday, November 24, 2016.