Parade Step-Off Grandstands (Kirby & Farnsworth)
Located in front of the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Parade Step-Off grandstands are the best place to watch all the action as the floats, balloons, bands, and specialty units start their march down Woodward! $60.00
One child under the age of two will be admitted per purchased ticket but must sit on the ticket holder’s lap. The child must remain on the lap of the paid ticket holder at all times.
Please note the following rules to ensure the best experience of The Parade for you and your fellow Parade watchers:
- Grandstands will open at 8:00 AM. We recommend arriving early as seating within each section is general admission.
- Only small bags will be allowed in the grandstands. Security will be present and may inspect your bag.
- Strollers are not allowed in the grandstand area.
- No umbrellas or signage will be allowed in the grandstands.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes are allowed.
- Tickets must be worn on the outside of jackets at all times.
- All grandstand tickets include the 2022 commemorative Parade pin!!
Tickets ordered November 17 – 22, 2022, CAN BE PICKED UP AT PARADE HQ (9500 MT. ELLIOTT, DETROIT) as follows:
Thursday, 17 November from 11:00am to 2:00pm
Saturday, 19 November from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Monday, 21 November from 11:00am to 3:00pm
Tuesday, 22 November from 11:00am to 3:00pm
Please note: if possible, out-of-town ticket buyers are encouraged to have a Detroit area mailing address.
TICKETS NOT PICKED UP WILL BE AT WILL CALL IN THE ONE CAMPUS MARTIUS BUILDING LOBBY 8:00am – 10:00am THANKSGIVING DAY.
TICKET SALES WILL CONCLUDE AT 3:00PM WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2022 pending sellout.