Television Production Zone at Santa’s Stage (Woodward & State St.) $65
Here they come! The floats and balloons are ready for their TV time and you get to see them make their grand entrance! These are also the best seat in the house with the opportunity to see the WDIV pre-Parade activities! YOU might get to be on TV too! Seats are located on the west side of Woodward on either side of Santa’s Castle. Price – $65
One child under the age of 2 will be admitted per purchased ticket but must sit on the ticket holder’s lap. The child must remain on the lap of the paid ticket holder at all times.
Please note the following rules to ensure the best experience of The Parade for you and your fellow Parade watchers:
- Grandstands open at 8 a.m. We recommend arriving early as seating is general admission.
- Only small bags will be allowed in the grandstands. Security will be present and may inspect your bag.
- Strollers are not allowed in the grandstand area.
- No umbrellas or signage will be allowed in the grandstands.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes are allowed.
- Tickets must be worn on the outside of jackets and be worn at all times.
Tickets will be mailed the first week in November.