Step Off Grandstands (Kirby & Woodward)
Located in front of the Detroit Institute of Arts, the Step-Off Grandstands are the best place to watch all the action as the floats, balloons, bands, and specialty units start their march down Woodward! Price – $40.00
Parking is available for pre-purchase in the Wayne State University parking garage on Warren – please call 313-923-7400 ext. 235 for more information. This pass is not sold online. Only available for the Step-Off location.
One child under the age of 2 will be admitted per purchased ticket but must sit on the ticket holder’s lap. The child must remain on the lap of the paid ticket holder at all times.
Please note the following rules to ensure the best experience of The Parade for you and your fellow Parade watchers:
- Grandstands open at 8 a.m. We recommend arriving early as seating is general admission.
- Only small bags will be allowed in the grandstands. Security will be present and may inspect your bag.
- Strollers are not allowed in the grandstand area.
- No umbrellas or signage will be allowed in the grandstands.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes are allowed.
- Tickets must be worn on the outside of jackets and be worn at all times.
Tickets will be mailed the first week in November.