Grand Circus Park Grandstands (Woodward & North of Witherall)
A favorite location of Parade goers, watch your favorite floats, and balloons as they get ready to “do the limbo” under the People Mover!! One of the widest points of The Parade, you may even see a balloon do a quick spin! This section is on the east side of Woodward.
One child under the age of 2 will be admitted per purchased ticket but must sit on the ticket holder’s lap. The child must remain on the lap of the paid ticket holder at all times.
Please note the following rules to ensure the best experience of The Parade for you and your fellow Parade watchers:
- Grandstands open at 8 a.m. We recommend arriving early as seating is general admission.
- Only small bags will be allowed in the grandstands. Security will be present and may inspect your bag.
- Strollers are not allowed in the grandstand area.
- No umbrellas or signage will be allowed in the grandstands.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes are allowed.
- Tickets must be worn on the outside of jackets and be worn at all times.
Tickets will be mailed the first week in November.